SHIPPING & HANDLING
– FREE PICKUP from our showroom is available for all orders.
– Shipping cost will be automatically calculated depending on weight and location. If you think that the automated shipping cost may be incorrect, please contact us to get a manual shipping quote.
Additonal charges may apply for:
– Products that are bulky or heavy (eg. air conditioning units, copper, brackets, cables, conduits, trunking, ducting, diffused battens, etc).
– Addresses that are considered as non-metro and/or regional/remote as defined by the courier companies.
– PO box, parcel locker, parcel collect addresses.
If your order incurs additional charges then we will contact you to organise payment.
– We send most domestic orders via Australia Post, Couriers Please, and Fastway Couriers. Sometimes we may send orders with other courier companies of our choice (depending on the product size and/or your location).
– Delivery is between Monday to Friday (9AM to 5PM). If you are not home to receive your order, usually a calling card will be left so that a re-delivery/collection can be organised. Please be advised that some courier comanies charge a re-delivery fee, which is payable by the customer. Please be advised that courier companies cannot call you before delivering, due to their respective company policies.
– Any delivery time frame provided is an estimation only. Delayed delivery of goods does not confer on you any right of cancellation, termination or refusal of delivery. You will not be relieved of your obligation to accept delivery by reason of any delayed delivery.
We provide a 30 day return policy for ‘change of mind’. Please be advised that shipping and handling charges payable by the customer are non-refundable. There is a 10% restocking fee for all ‘change of mind’ returns. Any refunds will be organised via the same payment method that you originally used to pay for the order. To qualify for this return policy, all product(s) must:
– Be returned to us within 30 days of delivery, either by post or personally to our showroom.
– Be in their original, unopened packaging (along with all included accessories).
– Not be damaged in any way or form (especially if being posted back to us).
– Not have been part of a special order and/or cable that has been cut to length.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If your product arrives damaged, please advise the courier driver immediately and take photos (if possible). Then contact us asap so that was can liase with the courier company and organise a replacement/refund.
FAULTY (not applicable for air conditioning units)
Most electrical products come with 1 year manufacturer warranty (unless otherwise stated). If your product is faulty within the warranty period, please return the item to us (either by post or personally to our showroom) so that we can start the return process – for either an exchange or refund. Manufacturer warranty terms and conditions apply to all products. Please be advised that shipping and handling charges payable by the customer are non-refundable.
FAULTY (applicable for air conditioning units)
Most air conditioning units come with 5 years manufacturer warranty (unless otherwise stated). If your product is faulty within the warranty period, please contact us so that we can organise for the manufacturer to do an in-home inspection, under their manufacturer warranty. The manufacturer will then determine whether it is a fault with the unit or an installation fault. Please be advised that your air conditioning unit must be installed by a licenced technician to qualify for the manufacturer warranty. If it is a manufacturer fault then they will either repair/replace the unit. If it is an installation fault, they will ask you to contact the installer (and fees may apply).